FREE EVENT – VIDA Sydney Latin Festival in Darling Harbour
Australia’s most iconic Sydney Latin festival has been created to include all categories of art, culture & entertainment from Latin America.
About this Event
Date – 14 August
Day – Sunday
Time – 7:00pm to 11:00 pm
Location – Tumbalong Park, 11 Harbour Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
We are heartbroken to have to once again postpone the Sydney Latin Festival owing to the anticipated heavy weather this weekend.
The festival will shortly take place and will be louder and bigger! We want to thank you, our artists, stallholders, and staff, for your tremendous support!
The revised dates will shortly be communicated to you. All genres of Latin American art, culture, and entertainment are featured at Australia’s most famous Latin festival. Don’t forget to sign up and receive your FREE festival pass! Avoid missing out!
Our Latin therapy can set you up for success after just one weekend.
Your Sangria and asado will be taken care of. Set the date, prepare your belongings, and we’ll see to it that you have a “bueno” weekend to remember.
Visit Sydney’s CBD in March and take advantage of our festival packages that include lodging, meals, and beverages so you won’t have to worry about anything else.
- Presented by Casablanca Events
- Sydney Latin Festival – FREE EVENT – VIDA
- One of Sydney’s most eagerly awaited events is about to take off!
- Are you up for some traditional Paella, cool Sangria, and Sydney Latin Festival dances under the stars?
- Darling Harbor’s Tumbalong Park
- It’s time for a group celebration!
- Latin beer gardens, authentic cuisine, live music, performances, and more
- A weekend jam-packed with wonderful smells, tastes, and sensations.
- Latin bands and regional musicians.
- DJs spinning tunes the entire time.
- Dance classes held outside.
- Exotic cuisine is available.
- There are around 12 vendors selling a variety of street delicacies, mostly from Latin American countries like Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, and Brazil.
HUB FOR KIDS AND FAMILY
A designated family-friendly area!
- Exhibitions of handicrafts and art:
- A variety of handmade goods and works of art from Latin America are on show from local producers and importers.
- The 2022 VIDA Sydney Latin Festival
- Spread the Love… Share it with others; see you all there!
- Don’t forget to sign up and receive your FREE Sydney Latin Festival pass!
- Avoid drinking and driving.
- We advise using public transportation, walking, or riding a bicycle to get there.
- Keep in mind to pack sunscreen and a hat because we anticipate a warm day.
- Please remember to remain hydrated because there will be a water station at the festival.
- There are numerous open spaces. So bring a rug so you can unwind!
- Keep in mind to properly dispose of your trash in the provided containers.
- An environmentally friendly event is something we support!