Types of Data we collect:
The personal information you are asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can use to identify you or the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the purpose we ask you to supply your data.
Information about you, like:
- Name (First and Last name)
- Email Address
- Phone number provided for message and attachments you’ll send us, and the other information you’ll prefer to provide.
- Your Residential Address, Province, State, City, or Zip/ Postal code if necessary.
How do we use your information?
The Website uses your Personal Information as follow:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our Website, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage your account, if you are available as a registered user, you have access to different functionalities of the service.
- Your information is essential to Improve, personalize, and expand our Website on a vast range.
- By your Info, we understand and analyze how you use our Website to manage your requests.
- Develop new products, special offers, services, features, functionality, and other general information.
- To communicate with you directly or through one of our team members, including customer service or marketing promotional purposes.
- Send you an email to contact you or use telephone calls or SMS service. To send you notifications regarding updates, including security updates when necessary.
- In case of fraud, find and prevent you from it.
Maactools follows standard procedure information such as your device’s IP address (e.g., Internet Protocol), browser type, browser version, time/date of your visit, pages you visit, and other diagnostic data. These files log are collected when visitors visit websites or access the service.
All hosting companies do this when you access the service or through your mobile device; these are a part of hosting services analytics. The information collected by log files includes IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, Device ID, ISP (Internet service provider), date and time stamp, your mobile OS (operating system), and possibly the number of clicks.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
Some sections of our Website contain small electronic files mentioned as web beacons that allow the company (clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). Count visitors who have visited the pages, open an email, and for related website statistics. (E.g., recording the popularity of a specific section and verifying system and server integrity)
Type: Session Cookies
- Purpose: These cookies are necessary to provide you the available services from the Website and enable you to its features.
- Helps to prevent fraudulent use of user accounts and authenticate users.
- Without these Cookies, required service cannot be provided to you, as these cookies are essential, and we only use these cookies to provide you the requested service.
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
We are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Therefore, every user is a grant the following:
The right to access: you’ve got proper to request that we erase your data under certain conditions.
The right to rectification: Tell us if you think any of our provided information is incomplete or inaccurate.
The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your data under the following conditions.
The right to limit processing: You have got proper right to request that we restrict the processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing: Under certain conditions, you’ve got proper to object to our processing of your data.
The right to data portability: You have got the proper right to request that we transfer the Info collected to a different organization or on to you under certain conditions.
Another main part of our priority is protecting children while using the internet and not addressing anyone under 13. We do not collect personal information of those under 13 also encourage parents, guardians to observe, monitor, and guide their online activity.
Maactools does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Still, if we become aware, we take a step to remove that information from our servers. Therefore, let suppose you think that your child provided us information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best immediately.
– By visiting this page on our Website: www.maactools.com