Introducing the inaugural South Sydney Brewers Oktoberfest!
Did someone exclaim HELLS YEAH!
Detailed Description of Brewers Oktoberfest
That’s correct, this October, only six local and independent breweries on this side of the canal will be pouring pints of their Oktoberfest brews.
The skilled brewers and teams from Rocks Brewing Co., Bracket Brewing, One Drop Brewing Co., Slow Lane Brewing, Yullis Brews, and 2 Halfs Brewing & Distilling will be going to Rocks Brewing Co.’s Tap House to serve up some traditional German Style Beers in the courtyard with special entertainment from Sydney’s top Oompah Band, the Oompah Loompah’s, and a German-inspired (think pretzels, sauerkraut, schnitzels).
The event will take place on Saturday, October 15 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m., and tickets are $20 per person plus applicable fees.
Tickets include with admission, an Oktoberfest Stein to enjoy all day and six of your favorite brewers all at one location!
Tickets are now offered
- Lederhosen and dirndls are most definitely encouraged at Brewers Oktoberfest.
- Sydney South Brewers
- South Sydney Brewers, #SSBOktoberfest, and #AskForIndieBeer
- Do you have any inquiries about the occasion? DM us and we’ll be glad to assist you.
- Free admission for anyone under 18, but all minors must sit with their parents or other responsible adults at all times.
- Tickets are only available online through Eventbrite. Limited tickets are available at the door, subject to supply.
- 10 Tickets maximum per order