Glass Island – Sneaky Sundays are back cruising every Sunday throughout Spring and Summer.
About Glass Island Event
GLASS ISLAND: SNEAKY SUNDAYS
Day – Sunday
Date – 11th September 2022
Location: King Street, Wharf 9, Darling Harbour
Time Arrive: 12.45 pm (please have your ticket ready)
Time Depart: 1.30 pm sharp
Detailed Description of Glass Island Event
A SNEAKY SOUND SYSTEM lives performance is not the same as SNEAKY SUNDAYS. Since 2001, Connie and Angus, who together make up Sneaky Sound System, have been the driving force behind their well-known series of events known as “Sneaky Sundays.” These activities have been held over the years in a variety of locations, including a summer residency in Mykonos. The DJ lineups and musical programming are curated by them together. It’s more about having a great day out on the harbor while enjoying house music, food, and drink. Please be aware that owing to their tour schedule, they may not always be able to personally attend every event.
With a spacious open layout spanning 3 levels, you can choose to book a General Admission Ticket (GA) or a table on our MIDDLE DECK or TOP DECK for bigger groups.
General Admission Tickets (GA) – While we do not hold tables or seats for General Admission tickets in advance, there is plenty of seating available on all three levels and it is first come, first served.
- You may still move around the ship with GA tickets (subject to level capacity restrictions).
- Group Reservations: For bigger groups of six, eight, or ten people, we have a number of private tables available.
- Reservations for tables must be made as a group, not as individual tickets.
- Please get in touch with us if the table you need for your party size is unavailable or sold out so we can make accommodations for your reservation (subject to availability).
Important Information – The two main decks of the three-level yacht Glass Island have music pre-programmed. For the safety of our customers, our top deck is subject to a legal capacity limit, much as other boats in the harbor. When we hit that threshold, we must halt entry until customers depart the top deck. Since they have paid for our booths on the top deck, guests waiting to go up with VIP wristbands are given preference in this case. We politely ask our guests to be patient since eventually, everyone will make it up to the upper deck. We will do our best to bring you upstairs as quickly as possible.
VIP TABLE RESERVATIONS
Take your Glass Island experience to a whole new level by booking a VIP Bottle Service package. We have a variety of bottle service packages available to provide you and your guests with the ultimate VIP experience.
Glass Island cruises are events for people over 18. Please make sure you have a legitimate photo ID you can show when asked.
- The cost of the ticket does not include food or drinks.
- All visitors are kindly requested to check the weather and dress appropriately.
- Please don the proper footwear. We’d suggest staying away from high heels. When utilizing the stairs onboard, kindly use extra caution and grasp onto the handrail.
- Security has the right to bar any group or visitor from entering.
- Email email@example.com with any questions or requests for more information.
- This event is being held in line with NSW Government Health and COVID restrictions.