Marianne Williamson Live in Sydney. When we were kids, we all studied about evolution. If a species continues to act in IN adaptive ways, it will either develop or become extinct. Ours will, too. Our irresponsibility, folly, and lack of duty toward ourselves, our children, each other, animals, and the world are not only wrong, but also unsustainable.
About Marianne Williamson Live Event
Date – 22 July 2022
Day – Friday
Time – 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM AEST
Location – St. Stephen’s Uniting Church, 197 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
Refund Policy – No Refund
Detailed Description of the Marianne Williamson Event
It’s time for us to organize an intervention on ourselves, to break the cycle of irrational perception that has brought us to this point. Fear must be recognized as a false intelligence, and the wisdom of the heart must be embraced.
Dr. James Doty, a professor of neurosurgery at Stanford University, wrote a book called “Into the Magic Shop,” which I read. Doty writes of a woman he encountered as a boy who promised to teach him “true magic,” and the book is partially autobiographical. And she succeeded. Later in life, as a scientist, he realized how much he had learnt from her…that the heart is just as brilliant as the head. That this is science, not simply poetry or metaphor. The heart, it turns out, gives the body just as much guidance as the brain.
The evolutionary trend that will save humanity is this. “Power without love is dangerous and abusive,” said Martin Luther King Jr. Marianne Williamson the powers that were supposed to help us have injured us, as they have represented power without love far too often and in far too many ways. Our technological, financial, governmental, military, physical, and even scientific capabilities have not only failed to keep mankind from falling down the cliff it now sits on. They were actually utilized to get us there. It’s time to focus on a different sort of power. It’s time to believe in love’s power.
Teilhard de Chardin put it this way:
“Someday, after mastering the winds, waves, tides, and gravity, we will harness the energy of love for God.” Then we shall have discovered fire for the second time in human history.'”
- Learn how to transform yourself and the globe by transforming the power of love into a collective force for good.
- Become a soul artist and enjoy a wonderful life.
- Face your anxieties and reconnect with your genuine powerful self.
- See past life’s deceptions
- Recognize your actual spiritual relationship with God.
- To set yourself free, forgive yourself and others.
- Create a meaningful career
- Age Inexplicably
Bio of Marianne Williamson
Marianne Williamson is a spiritual thought leader, political activist, and blockbuster author.
Marianne has been a spiritual and religiously progressive leader for over three decades. She has written 14 books, four of which have reached #1 on the New York Times bestseller list. “Our deepest worry is not that we are inadequate,” says a quotation from the mega-bestseller A Return to Love. The song “Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure…” has become an anthem for a new generation of seekers.
Among Marianne Williamson Notable achievements are:
- When everyone claimed it couldn’t be done, US Presidential contender
- Author of 14 books, four of which have reached #1 on the New York Times bestseller list.
- Since its inception, Watkins has included me in their annual list of the 100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People.
- Founder of Project Angel Food, a non-profit that has provided over 14 million meals to homebound people in need since 1989.
Seats in the section you purchase are first come, first served. Tickets with a higher price tag are closer to the stage.
REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.