1. Erica Earthware Lamp
The Erica Earthware Table Lamp brings a touch of the Mediterranean to any design with its curved columns and whitewashed appearance, which are a tribute to ancient Greek architecture. Subtle parts are formed from a clay base and are hand-painted with a speckled finish.
- Made of clay and artistically fashioned with bent parts for a rustic appearance.
- To add to the rustic appearance, the paint was hand-painted with a speckled texture.
- The stem’s neutral colour scheme is complemented by its gunmetal plating, which also serves as strong core support.
- A white lampshade made of a cotton and linen combination reflects light to create a cosy atmosphere.
- Offered in small and big sizes.
- It is only available at Harvey Norman and can’t be found anyplace else.